South Korea is playing down US media reports suggesting that North Korean leader Kim Jong-un is seriously ill after undergoing a cardiovascular procedure. China, the North’s closest ally, has also denied the claims. There had been rumours circulating about Mr Kim’s well-being after he was not seen at the April 15 anniversary event to honour the birthday of his grandfather, Kim Il-sung, who is also the country’s founder. Mr Kim was last seen in public in the North’s state media on April 11, when he presided over a meeting of the ruling Workers’ Party.
Subscribe to our channel here:
Subscribe to our news service on Telegram:
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- XSMB TRỰC TIẾP XỔ SỐ MIỀN BẮC HÔM NAY THỦ ĐÔ HÀ NỘI XSTD SXMB 25/05/2020,XSMB THỨ 2
- Ơn Giời Cậu Đây Rồi Mùa 7: #1 Lý Nhã Kỳ đưa tiền Trấn Thành đi đường quyền, HuyR nhận mình "tím lịm"
- TROLLS WORLD TOUR | OFFICIAL TRAILER 3
- Cáp quang AAG lại đứt sau chưa đầy 1 tháng | THDT
- Hồ Ngọc Hà lộ bụng bầu, mang thai đôi sau 3 năm yêu Kim Lý